Since GTW Crystals no longer give off Energized

by Daedreem

Original Post

Since GTW Crystals no longer give off Energized

★★★★★ Novice

Every other Aura I use works... but even in a room/area with NO OTHER OBJECTS the crystals no longer work, no matter how many I enable.

No Mods

Message 1 of 5 (562 Views)

Re: Since GTW Crystals no longer give off Energized

Hero

Did you never use mods or remove them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have no mods.

I haven't used them at all in sims 4....  

I only use mods when they are bug fixes for longstanding bugs, like the world adventures bug in the previous Sims.

Message 3 of 5 (502 Views)

Hero

Are the save-game and the crystals pre-patch ? Meaning did you have the non working ones put in your game before the patch ? If so, do new ones not work either ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (496 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Daedreem  I talked about this issue in the thread here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Objects-not-giving-out-emotional-a...

Crystals:  I tested all crystals except Amerthyst, Diamond, Jet, and Plumbite.  I discovered the crystals have either an energizing emotional aura of 2 or 3.  The either the crystals or text description of the crystals are wrong.  The crystals with an emotional aura of 2 in the description are giving off an emotional aura of 3.  The crystals with an emotional aura of 3 in the description are giving off an emotional aura of 2.  The emotional aura in the description and the one the crystals actually give off don't match.

What crystals are you using?  Have you tried placing two crystals and enabling the aura?

Message 5 of 5 (450 Views)