Simulation lag is fps worng doing.

by solofargekla

Original Post

Simulation lag is fps worng doing.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? the newest.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them but on a newer computer. From 2021.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is in live and bulid mode. For most players. I have a newer laptop so for me it is gone because I have a 240 hz PC or a 240 max fps on screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? It have it "some what" normal lag on the game. And it is some what massive for many or it is really massiv lag. { note what I say'ed bellow} It is every where in the sims 4 and bugs many players. Bulid -mode, live- mode, not in loading screen of corse. But else where in the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect too see the bug in fps, for many players too be gone. Because it's a plague for many simmers worldwide. As it was for me before on the old pc/laptop. Now too the specs I have now is: The laptop is Acer Predator helios 300.😄 Whit 1 tb and 24 GB.😅 It 7s full HD whit 1940 and 1080 wide.😏 It has now Windows 10 home. It has 3060 RTX 😃🙂😃 it is so good grafics on it. I do not see lag because it is 240 hz/max 240 fps🙂 , and I got a atomatic change in the game up too it. So No I don't have the lag that you might call simulating lag. But I hope the fps lag. Or the simulation lag can be done sometime in the near future.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My dear gallery files is now where inn this world now???

Message 1 of 5 (434 Views)

Re: Simulation lag is fps worng doing.

Hero
@solofargekla Have you tried if they appear if you completely disconnect from the internet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict no use on internett. did you fast read it??
Message 3 of 5 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

If you mean random fps drops from 160-200 to 10-50 fps this is normal for sims 4. If you ever watch Game Changer (James,Simsie and more) you saw this *fps* drops once in a while in there Lets Plays.

I suffer from the same problem with sims 4 and my gaming desktop is even more powerful than your gaming laptop. The fps drops are the same, it does not matter if the game is modded, vanilla or connected with internet (I play most the time offline). These drops are sadly standard for many sims 4 players. Lucky most the time the ESC or Save trick help.

PS: Some says that disable the aurora effects from eco help with it but I had this fps drop already before eco.

Message 4 of 5 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@solofargekla Did you disconnect or just play offline ? This is important. Between all the emoticons I have troubles reading/understanding your post but I see no mention of disconnecting entirely from the internet.

Also I see a lot of reporting of what other people are seeing but for best help, it's best if you only report your own issues which you say is low FPS as I understand it but maybe it's a language barrier thing entirely.

There are so many threads in this forum for low fps and lags that it's important to give as much info as possible. There's a long thread of people having issues while connected to the internet but it's better when they turn the internet off so that's why I'm asking.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)