Simulation Lag & Slow Loading Screen Issue And Other Households Bug Please Fix

by Jamieearlsblue

Original Post

Simulation Lag & Slow Loading Screen Issue And Other Households Bug Please Fix

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP13:1.assets.live_sp13.224
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost All Of Them On Ps4 Except Cottage Living And Journey To Batuu and Few Kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time u Play The Sims 4 On Ps4 Console
What happens when the bug occurs? Slow Loading Screen Issue Making it So Slow And Freezes and take so long to get to the main menu, to the game, go out, or go over the neighbor house or back home Other Household making sims deleting and there not in their home lots and making the house unfurnished for no reason Simulation lag keeps getting sims Stuck and Canceling out their things that ur trying to get to do but have to reclick it to make it work
What do you expect to see? Sims Won't Get Stuck In The Simulation Lag or Cancel Out there Things ur trying to get them to do it Sims Won't Magically Getting Deleting Out Of Their Homes or The Furnitures won't Be In Unfurnished When It Happen Under Others Households And The Loading Screen Go Fast To Get to The Main Game And Go Somewhere so i won't See the Slow Loading Screen Issue Anymore.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Not Sure

There Are Few Bugs And Glitches i Am Experience on Ps4 Console It Is - Slow Loading Screen Issue Where it Keeps Freezing And Move And Freezing And Move and it takes so long to get where you want to go like to the main menu to the game and going out Coming Back Home Or Go To The Neighbors House And Coming Home  i have this issue for a long time and i wanted it to be fix please. - Simulation lag Issue Is the Worst of All And Making Sims Get Stuck And it's Canceling The Things when u have them to do it keep deleting it and glitch and have to do what they told to do u have to readd their thing to make them do it actually want to told them to do.. - Sims Keeps Magically Getting Deleting Out Of Their Homes Under Other Households Option And Making The House Unfurnished on It's Own it's kinda bad u won't see them sims walking around or visit in the gym or something if the other household keeps deleting them out of the manage world when ur playing the game, it does it when next day and the sims ain't there it so sad and i wanted this to be fix please and thank you i hope i explain it if not i am so sorry  but these are the issue i am having On Console Ps4 so please EA And the Sims Team Please Fix it Sign Jamie

Message 1 of 2 (446 Views)

Re: Simulation Lag & Slow Loading Screen Issue And Other Households Bug Plea

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Jamieearlsblue Hey there! For the console lags and freezes, we've already a thread there: Solved: [XB/PS] Autonomy and Simulation Lag - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Regarding the household issue it looks like you are experiencing the issue reported here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Lots-randomly-revert-back-to-defaults/td-p/89261... 

I'll be locking your post to avoid duplicates. Feel free to add any information to those threads Standard smile 

Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)