by EmeraldLaura

Original Post

Game freezing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? most expansions, a couple of games and one stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? the game freezes
What do you expect to see? Sims doing their activities
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I'd say it has happened after I acquired Newcrest as it only affects this world and, when most of the worlds and households disappeared, it may have had to do with those added, downloaded or created after acquiring Newcrest

don't know how to do it

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 7 (613 Views)

Re: Sims4 not working

Message 2 of 7 (601 Views)

Hero
@BOUMERINGUE Was this after using the computer in the game or after clicking on anything else ?

Could you describe the freeze your seeing ? Is the game completely frozen to the point where you have to turn it off or just the Sims themselves while the world still moves ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (595 Views)

please help

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the game packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? log in to the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not do anything with my sim. i can not click on anything it will not show up.If I clic on the computer nothing happens nothing shows up. Same with everything.
What do you expect to see? To be able to have them do something . Like play on the computer go to the bathroom when I click on it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Don't have one

Message 4 of 7 (617 Views)

Re: please help

Hero
@maryryon1 Does this happen only if you click on the computer in the game or before that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (580 Views)

Hero
@BOUMERINGUE Are you still having issues ? Did you see my questions above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (535 Views)

Re: please help

Hero
@maryryon1 Tagging to see my question

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (536 Views)