Sims wont sleep, Sims wont eat properly and do their own thing when writing

by Asitex

Original Post

Sims wont sleep, Sims wont eat properly and do their own thing when writing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the game packs, expansions and stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select sim to go to bed or quit whatever they are doing then reading books or cook many meals without eating anything
What happens when the bug occurs? When starting a new game - They go to bed and sleep for a second then they wake up straight with no change to energy levels or they quit whenever I told them to write a book or they cook food when hungry but never eats the first meal, they keep on cooking more food/
What do you expect to see? The sims go to sleep and rest until the energy bar is full. They just do the task at hand. They only cook one meal and eat it when hungry.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Richard 

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Re: Sims wont sleep, Sims wont eat properly and do their own thing when writing

Hero
@Asitex Please use these threads:

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-Sims-won-t-stay-in-bed/td-p/6422023
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Excessive-autonomous-food-preparation/td-p/9724949

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

Re: Sims wont sleep, Sims wont eat properly and do their own thing when writing

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Asitex

Since @crinrict linked the two helpful threads for you, I'm locking this one. Standard smile 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)