Re: Sims won't use batroom sink

by Marieshjoerne

Original Post

Hero
@Marieshjoerne I checked your save and it's been working fine. Do you have issues with both bathrooms ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 22 (789 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Marieshjoerne 

I tested your save and it's been working fine so far for me. I did have issues with leaving the upper bathroom but they use the sink fine. Tried multiple times.

Do you also have issues with the upper bathroom ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 22 (789 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don’t use the upper bathroom as much as the downstairs one. But I’ll try to test the upper bathroom later today.
Message 13 of 22 (770 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I just tested both bathrooms with a completely different and new family, and there was no problems at all. Then I went back to the other family, and the problem seems to persist in both bathrooms. Wonder if it has something to do with a certain pack?
Message 14 of 22 (728 Views)

Hero
@Marieshjoerne A new family in a different house or in the same house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 22 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Same house.
Message 16 of 22 (694 Views)

Hero
@Marieshjoerne Weird. Does it happen to all of the Sims in the current household ? I haven't tried on your pack combination but I've forwarded your save to the team so hopefully they can figure out what's going on and fix it.

I do think it's related to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Routing-Fails-on-Agave-Abode/td-p/8008615 cause that's what I saw on your save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 22 (660 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes. There’s no difference in frequency, no matter if it’s the children or their parents.
Message 18 of 22 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did you ever figure out what is causing this issue? I have it in all my houses with all my families. It's a pain.

Message 19 of 22 (463 Views)

★★ Novice

Hapens with every sink in every bathroom even when I order them too pee and use the sink while on pause. This is so annoying because other bathrooms are used aswell

Message 20 of 22 (412 Views)