Sims with uncomfortable mood even though the last quick meal was one week ago

by jupkmn

Original Post

Sims with uncomfortable mood even though the last quick meal was one week ago

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Star Wars, and Moschino.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim ate lots of quick meals, got the uncomfortable mood, so but she didn't eat quick meals for a week and the moodlet is still there.
What do you expect to see? No more uncomfortable moodlet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim ate lots of quick meals, got the uncomfortable mood, so but she didn't eat quick meals for a week and the moodlet is still there.

Message 1 of 5 (435 Views)

Re: Sims with uncomfortable mood even though the last quick meal was one week ag

Hero
@jupkmn Does the timer count down in any way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (392 Views)

Re: Sims with uncomfortable mood even though the last quick meal was one week ag

Hero

@jupkmn 

That one is hard to get rid of once a sim gets it unless you know the trick.  It is fairly easy to get rid of by cooking a full meal and having the sim eat one serving of that and the buff should go away that is causing the mood.

I found it by trying to fatten up a sim by having them eat a whole cake.  They got the buff which wouldn't go away.  But then I had them eat a full meal and it went away almost immediately.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 5 (375 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict No, it does not have a timer count.
Message 4 of 5 (355 Views)

★★ Guide
@CGrant56 Usually this sim would eat only the fruit and vegetables in her inventory, sometimes full meals. Since the moodlet appeared after eating lots of cereal I stopped having quick meals and returned to make her eat only the harvestables and sometimes full meals. But now I'll try to feed her with only full meals and see what happens.
Message 5 of 5 (353 Views)