Sims wishes always the same

by minisSims

Original Post

Sims wishes always the same

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars, Bowling, Menswear and Moonlight kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with a sim who has multiple lovers.
What happens when the bug occurs? Do what the wish says. The wish does not disappear. Or Make a wish come true. The wish bubble disappears but the same wish immediately replaces it. Like, for example, the sim constantly wishes to listen to stereos or beaking up with her girlfriend.
What do you expect to see? The fulfillment of a wish and the disappearance of the wish bubble for a long time. Different wishes. Wishes that somehow make sense in terms of the sims life/story. Option to remove a specific wish.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new update July 26th 2022 was just installed.

A Sims wishes are always the same. She/He also wishes for things that do not make sense, such as separation from her/his beloved.

Wishes don't go away even is she/he makes them "come true".

For example, my Sims wished to break up with her girlfriend. She did broke up whit her but she keeps wishing the same thing.

Message 1 of 2 (1,419 Views)

Re: Sims wishes always the same

★ Apprentice

You know there's a wants refresher in rewards? Plus yeah aspiration itself matters too, and the traits. There's a re-trait potion there too. The easiest is if you set your sim to like certain music, so then just use a stereo, station, and listen to. Stuff like mentor is only doable for me in University expac on a random roommate. Some others you must be sad for to begin fixing. I'd want refresh either.

Message 2 of 2 (667 Views)