Re: Everyone’s a celebrity (+ routing issues)

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims uses far away trash can (Park) instead of close one (house)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Taking out the trash/walking out from the house.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims choose to walk 3 hours to a nearby park to take out the trash instead of putting it in the bin outside. Deleting and buying a new bin doesn’t help. Then once the sims go outside, they can’t go back in, almost as though the doors were all locked.
What do you expect to see? Sims should be smart enough not to walk 3 hours to take out the trash. Unlocked doors should be able to walked through.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest patch on 26th of July.

No further information.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

Message 1 of 4 (737 Views)

Hero
@dr0pdeadappleb0y Please edit your post to be about the routing issue only. In the bug forum you need to report one issue per thread.

The GF bug already has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GF-All-Sims-Famous-after-patching/m-p/11667321

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (730 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Edited! 👍🏻
Message 3 of 4 (715 Views)

Hero
@dr0pdeadappleb0y thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (709 Views)