Re: Sims trying to pull out laptops while eating or drinking at tables or counte

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims trying to pull out laptops while eating or drinking at tables or counters

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? BASE: 1.69.59.1020 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a laptop in the sim's inventory then have them sit down and eat or drink at a table or counter.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim will try pulling out laptop while trying to eat or drink at a table or counter.
What do you expect to see? Sim should not try to pull out their laptop while eating or drinking at a table or counter.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi, this bug has been really bugging me as of lately. Whenever I have a sim with a laptop in their inventory, they will always try to pull it out while they're eating or drinking at a table or counter. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 5 (475 Views)

Re: Sims trying to pull out laptops while eating or drinking at tables or counte

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Did someone already post this bug? Or am I the first?

Message 2 of 5 (437 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@OrcinusArluq There's one for Sims pulling out laptops at the library but not for generally.

This is the other thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Controlled-Sims-pulling-out-portable-computers-at-librari...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (423 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Is it still possible if you could add this to the list of bug reports since a few others have already said they have experienced this as well? This bug specifically happens when a sim is sitting down and eating or drinking at a table or counter or picnic table.

Message 4 of 5 (393 Views)

Hero
@OrcinusArluq Please refer to this on how it currently works: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Information-Questions-about-the-bug-forum/td-p/636...

The list was getting to long if I add everything. It's EA's decision if they will fix it, whether it's on the list or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (374 Views)