by gamer46893

Original Post

Sims receive vacation days almost every time they go to work and other issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Get Famous and Discover University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sim go to work for at least two in game weeks
What happens when the bug occurs? A sim will keep receiving vacation days almost every time they go to work despite receiving any notification that they received one. And one sim keeps getting their fame levels up after going to work after receiving the the next big thing? promotion in the tech guru career.
What do you expect to see? Sims getting vacation days occasionally and not almost every time they go to work. Also not getting their fame levels rise each time they go to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

After several days of going to work, my sim will randomly receive vacation days despite getting a notification which happens almost every day or every second day of work. It is super annoying as my sims have over 30 vacation days now and they keep getting the tense buff for need a day off. I have made them phone work to have the day off several times but they just end up receiving more vacation days from work than they are using up. Also one of my sims was in the tech guru career and after receiving a promotion for the 'The Next Big Thing?' she randomly gets her her fame up each time she comes home from work even though I never made her do anything to bring up her fame. This happens most frequently when chance cards occur. Another of my sims has the education career and he strangely never receives any vacation days at all despite playing him for several game weeks now and making him work normally.

Message 1 of 3 (647 Views)

Re: Sims receive vacation days almost every time they go to work and other issue

Hero
@gamer46893 Could you post some details for the SIm that has these issue ?

- What traits does he have ?
- What's his reputation level ?
- Anything else

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (601 Views)

Re: Sims receive vacation days almost every time they go to work and other issue

Hero
@gamer46893 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (484 Views)