Sims only use phone after newest update??

by kkreagaldanes

Original Post

Sims only use phone after newest update??

★★★ Newbie

Hi! So I updated my game to the newest update excited to play however, when I loaded up a save for my family legacy challenge none of my sims would move or take any command that didn't evolve their phone. The command won't even show in their action bar. I've tried Reseting them in multiple ways, I've deleted cache files, repaired and tried to update my game, taken out my mods, placing them back in a group at a time, and downloading and using the simulation unclogger mod. nothing has worked! my game was perfectly fine before the update and now my sims are buggy and auto aging and won't move at all!!

Message 1 of 2 (587 Views)

Re: Sims only use phone after newest update??

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@kkreagaldanes

Hello!

You have multiple bugs reported in this thread. Please check the bug reports section as far as we understand the bugs you mentioned above, most of the bugs are already reported. Please hit me too on already reported threads and if you feel your bug is different then please report a separate thread for each bug.

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)