Re: Sims never turn into Plantsims after eating forbidden fruit and/or using che

by crinrict

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Sims never turn into Plantsims after eating forbidden fruit/cheats

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure only seems to be my game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Forbidden fruit of the Plantsim doesn't do anything and using the cheat doesn't work to make sims into plantsim, not even random sims.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sims to turn into Plantsims through the cheat and forbidden fruit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims will never turn into Plantsims even with the cheat or eating the forbidden fruit of the plantsim. I tried with random sims walking by and it doesn't work. I asked my friend to use the "make into plantsim" cheat and it worked for her but not for me. I'm new here so sorry if this is not where I am supposed to post my question.

I tried removing my mods folder

repairing the game

backing up and resetting the game

restarting computer and game

repairing the game again

still doesn't work.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 23 (3,754 Views)

Re: Sims never turn into Plantsims after eating forbidden fruit and/or using che

[ Edited ]
Hero

@cynthiaj89 Which way did you get the fruit ? Through BuyDebug or the tree ? Did you use the cheat on the shift-click menu ?

I've tested all means and can't replicate this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (3,733 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I got the beans through the debug menu and the stump,

put the beans in the stump,

the tree popped up

I went into the magic tree portal,

got the forbidden fruit,

planted it,

Harvested it

Ate fruit.... Nothing happened

So then I shift click on my sim

Select "make into Plantsim DEBUG"... Nothing happens

So I type "control+shift +C"

Enter "testingcheats true"

Repeat the shift click cheat and... Nothing happens

So I ask my friend (who has Sims 4 PC too) to shift click her sim and select "make into Plantsim DEBUG" and... Her Sim immediately turns into a Plantsim! 😂

After this I tried all of the steps mentioned in my original post but nothing changes. I took out my mods folder and everything so I'm confused as to why it works for her and not me? 😕

Thank you for your time! ❤️

Message 3 of 23 (3,713 Views)

Hero
@cynthiaj89 Could you test if it works on a different save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (3,699 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict just tried it but it still doesn't work. It just doesn't seem to exist in my game at all?
Message 5 of 23 (3,694 Views)

Hero
@cynthiaj89 Do you get any sort of animation as if they change and then they don't or does nothing ever happen ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 23 (3,685 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Literally nothing happens.
Message 7 of 23 (3,680 Views)

Hero
@cynthiaj89 Really don't know then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (3,653 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Is there anywhere I can report this besides here? I kept getting directed here and nowhere else.
Message 9 of 23 (3,642 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@cynthiaj89 Reporting it here is fine. I just don't have a solution.

QA monitors this forum.

Maybe others have similar experiences and can chime in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 23 (3,640 Views)