by Plantyl

Original Post

Sims negatively react to cold weather despite being inside

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs except Journey to Batuu and Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The problem usually takes place at the Ito family's house. Try playing with the family while it's cold or freezing outside.
What happens when the bug occurs? Any sims that are inside that house will negatively react to the cold temperature.
What do you expect to see? Fix the problem.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello! As I mentioned above, any sims that are inside that house will react to the cold temperature negatively. I already checked if there was something wrong with the house and found out some parts of the ceiling were missing. So I filled them with foundation pieces hoping it would fix the issue but it didn't help at all. Right now, the only thing that can prevent this is to install a thermostat.  

Message 1 of 2 (180 Views)

Re: Sims negatively react to cold weather despite being inside

Hero
@Plantyl Yes, you need an thermostat if it's cold outside. That's not a bug.

Are your Sims not getting cold inside if they wear anything else but winter cloth if the heat isn't turned on in other houses ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)