Sims moodlets not expiring

by QueenBrizzy

Original Post

Sims moodlets not expiring

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: get together, get to work, cats and dogs, seasons, city living Game packs: dine out, parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing the game for a period of time
What happens when the bug occurs? Moodlets aren’t expiring, they hit 0 minutes and stay there and then continuously stack up. Hence sims emotion doesn’t change it stays permanently stuck on one emotion
What do you expect to see? Moodlets should expire after hitting 0 minutes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi. Moodlets don’t seem to be expiring and are stacking up. A lot of summers are complaining about this recently and trying to message devs on Twitter. It is speculated that the latest patch has cause this. The game is becoming unplayable for me because when sims are stuck in only one constant emotion it changes the gameplay. 

Message 1 of 4 (541 Views)

Re: Sims moodlets not expiring

Hero

Hi @QueenBrizzy 

could you please enter your game version ? Here's instructions how to find it: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/

Have you tried repairing your game through Origin yet ? Does it happen on a specific save or also on one that never had a any mods in ?

As there haven't been any reports here, could you please link me to one of the tweets where people are having this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (501 Views)

Hero
@QueenBrizzy Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (450 Views)

Hero
@QueenBrizzy Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (421 Views)