Sims mobile bugs

by khimere_1231

Original Post

Sims mobile bugs

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Poco x3
OS Version 12.0.7
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? All the events have disappeared like the relationship event, the events on any furniture in the home. I also can't change the appearance of my sims. And all the options or event at the workplace to get the work done earlier have disappeared for example at the coffe shop. Pls see images below.
What do you expect to see? Pls help me fix my sims mobile game. I used to like it but i can't play it anymore because i can't do much now due to this game's bugs. Thank you.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines

Pls see images attached for your reference. Thank you.

Message 1 of 10 (683 Views)

Re: Sims mobile bugs

Hero

@khimere_1231 have you updated your game app? There was an update available 12 hours ago on Google Play.

Last version is 26.0.0.112050. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 10 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@khimere_1231 If it persists after the update, could you please send me your player id so I can report it? Thanks!

Message 3 of 10 (634 Views)

★★ Novice

I have already deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and it's still the same. Player id 1005015904618.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 10 (620 Views)

@khimere_1231 When did the issue start happening?

Message 5 of 10 (614 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't remember when was my 1st issue with sims mobile occur. It must be around january. I initially have an existing account prior to this. As far as i can remember i'm already at level 16 when i first experienced issues with this game. The issue before was, I'm unable to buy sim cash (sim cash unavailable). It was around january when i first tried to delete the app. Before i delete it, i made sure that my game is connected to my google and fb acct. However when i reinstalled the game apparently i encountered some glitch and so i weren't able to get back to my previous game progress. I even tried to reach out with ea support and gave my previous player id. but i was told that they won't be able to retrieve my acct. This player id 1005015904618 is my current since january coz my previous game can't be retrieved. After what happened, i temporarily stopped playing the sims mobile for weeks. I tried to play it again yesterday. And when i opened the game, that's when i noticed this kind of issue. I've tried to delete and reinstall the game since yesterday. This time i did connect my sims mobile game to ea acct that i recently created to avoid going back to zero everytime i try to reinstall.

Sorry for the long response. I just want to provide some background about the issues i've had. 

Thank you.

Message 6 of 10 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have another issue with my sims mobile. My sims appearance on left bottom corner where you also see my sims energy, doesn't look like the sims that i chose. Pls check the 3rd screenshot to know what I'm referring to. My actual sim is the one with the red hair in barista uniform. And my 2nd sim was the guy wearing necktie. They are both infront of the coffee shop. I'm getting a lot of issues on this game. I really want to make it work. Pls let me know if this can still be fixed. Thank you.

Message 7 of 10 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi @khimere_1231! I sent your report to studio and they are looking into it, thanks for your patience!

Message 8 of 10 (550 Views)

★★ Novice

Do you have an idea when can i hear back from them? Or when can i expect an update or from the studio?

I appreciate the effort and your assistance with this issue. Thank you.

Message 9 of 10 (539 Views)

Hi @khimere_1231! Sorry, I can't give you an estimate since it's the first time we encounter this issue. They are looking into your game and trying to figure out what is wrong to fix it. This may take a while. This may take a while. I understand how frustrating this is. 
The method of contact would be me answering in here if they inform me they were able to find the fix.

Message 10 of 10 (511 Views)