by Plumbobz

Original Post

Sims leave house end up in the Gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know! The current one.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them expect the Strangerville or whatever it was and I think a few of the stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By having your cheaply made game develop a major glitch.
What happens when the bug occurs? Both played sims and NPC sims lose random hair or clothing pieces. Also, played Sims randomly disappear from the houses I placed them and lose all progress I made with them. Career progress, witch craft progress, vampire level, etc.
What do you expect to see? A game that works properly and doesn't erase random stuff!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Random Sims, both played and unplayed, are missing random clothing pieces and/or their hair. And the real icing on the cheaply made, buggy, waste of my time cake would be the Sims that leave the houses I placed them in and end up in the gallery. With all of the progress, I've made with them completely erased. No actress career, no witch powers, no vampire level... literally everything that I've spent my limited computer game-time working on whenever I just happened to play The Sims... gone. FIX. IT. 

(CM: Thread title updated, profanity removed)

Message 1 of 2 (395 Views)

Re: Sims leave house end up in the Gallery

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've had sims lose cloths but not hair

Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)