Re: Sims keep fighting

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims keep fighting

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4 seasons, get to work. eco-lifestyle, discover university, vintage glamour stuff, laundry day stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Areas with lots of sims (could possibly just be my game)
What happens when the bug occurs? Most NPC's in places with lots of sims e.g university dorms with randomly start fighting. This happens at least 4+ times in the course of a sims day.
What do you expect to see? A range of sims randomly fighting with other sims over nothing and other sims watching
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This happened a week or 2 after installing the university pack. I had mods but disabled them all to see if they were the problem... The fighting still continued. This is mostly from NPC sims but I've had 2 times it has happened to my sims. It will almost always occur a few times in crowded areas.

Message 1 of 9 (648 Views)

★ Pro

@Kaylaz085   I see you have Eco Lifestyle. Check the mailbox to see if the Roughhousing Encouraged N.A.P. is active. If it is, repeal it.

Message 2 of 9 (630 Views)

Hero
@Kaylaz085 Do you have the NAP active ? Is this still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (583 Views)

Hero
@Kaylaz085 Are you still having issues with this ? Did you get a chance to check your NAPs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (552 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Hi, yes I'm still having this issue. I turned off NAPS and done a range of different things I seen online but I'm sure the eco friendly pack is just broken from all the reviews I've seen.
Message 5 of 9 (547 Views)

Hero
@Kaylaz085 Did you just turn them off in the options or also repeal the NAPs ?

Lots of bugs have been fixed since the pack came out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (544 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I tried both. No luck unfortunately.
Message 7 of 9 (541 Views)

Hero
@Kaylaz085 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (515 Views)

Hero
@Kaylaz085 Would you mind sending me your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (478 Views)