by Orokimaru

Original Post

Sims having uncontrolled weight loss.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansions. GamePacks: Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day, Batuu and Strangerville. StuffPacks: Bowling, Backyard, Cool Kitchen, Fitness, Kids' Room, Laundry, Luxury, Moschino, Movie Hangout, Knitting, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff and Vintage Glamour.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start playing with any sim family that aren't already slim to the point where they look malnourished.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have playable sims who are just losing weight uncontrollably and not gaining any weight. Even playable households that I'm not currently actively playing with.
What do you expect to see? The proper weight on my sims no matter what body-type they might be and to be in control of the adjustments for their weight, by exercise or eating.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The first November 2020 update, before the 17th release.

My sims are walking around with torsos that are almost skeletal and their heads start to look too big for their bodies. I'm not sure if this issue is due to the new update because there's no longer a progress "bar" for a sim eating any kind of food that I can see. The icon is there and there's still a module that accumulates for the sim completing the meal and the hunger bar goes up. So, perhaps there's something dealing with the weight and it's connection to when my sims eat with a present progress bar? Not sure. I do play with mods, but I cut them off to see if they were a potential issue, but I was having the same problem.

Message 1 of 1 (243 Views)