Re: Sims having random intimate relationship with other Sims

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims having random intimate relationship with other Sims

★ Guide

Hi all,

This may not be a bug but i think it needs to be fixed.

Lets say you have a couple in Household A . After that, you switch to Household B and played for approx 7 sim days. When you switch back playing Household A, you may notice that one of the couple have a intimate relationship as Lovebirds with another stranger sim.

This issue seems to be very randomly affecting sims, married or single and most likely happen to Young Adult sims or older if the household is left unplayed for a certain period of time.  

I am okay if they make other friends or enemies while they are not played but being in a Lovebird relationship with a stranger while they have a partner seem to annoy me.

Message 1 of 2 (600 Views)

Re: Sims having random intimate relationship with other Sims

Hero

Don't think that qualifies as a bug since they can interact with each other on other lots and can flirt and stuff. They should not get married or anything but being in love is totally possible.

Also I think the group conversation issue is also not solved where you can suddenly flirt with the whole group instead of a single sim.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (591 Views)