Sims having excessive "cringing/embarrassment" moments

by traney1

Original Post

Sims having excessive "cringing/embarrassment" moments

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base Game Expansion Packs Get to Work Get Together City Living Cats & Dogs Seasons Get Famous Island Living Discover University Eco Lifestyle Snowy Escape Cottage Living Game packs Outdoor Retreat Spa Day Dine Out Vampires Parenthood Jungle Adventure StrangerVille Realm of Magic Star Wars: Journey to Batuu Dream Home Decorator Stuff packs Perfect Patio Stuff Spooky Stuff Movie Hangout Stuff Romantic Garden Stuff Kids Room Stuff Backyard Stuff Vintage Glamour Stuff Bowling Night Stuff Toddler Stuff Laundry Day Stuff Moschino Stuff Tiny Living Stuff Nifty Knitting Stuff Paranormal Stuff Kits Country Kitchen Kit Industrial Loft Kit Free packs Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any interaction with other sims, or meeting new sims
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims have at least 2 embarrassing moments each where they turn away, all ashamed.
What do you expect to see? A normal amount of this on occasion.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After last mini patch

So its been obvious as of late..any time my sim talks to another..esp. a new sim..they both will have what appears to be some kind of awkward reaction to conversation. Not seeing an icon for it after, but it seems excessive (enough that its noticed).

Not a deal breaker..just something in tuning seems off for sims to have that many cringy moments.

Yes, I've removed mods etc and it still happens.

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Re: Sims having excessive "cringing/embarrassment" moments

Hero
@traney1 Could you post a video for that ? Best to upload to youtube and link as unlisted.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)