Sims harvest plant not showing in collection folder

by managreen

Original Post

Sims harvest plant not showing in collection folder

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 177.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except all Kits, Paranormal, Journey to Bantu, and Dream Home Decorator.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Gardening collections folder
What happens when the bug occurs? Open a seed packet or harvest a plant does not show that sim has collected it.
What do you expect to see? When my sim options harvestable that it will show in gardening collection.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I noticed after patch on 7/27/2021

I reinstalled just base game and the bug is still there.

Message 1 of 4 (1,054 Views)

Re: Sims harvest plant not showing in collection folder

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing a little bit more and noticed if the sims harvest the plants it does show up in the collections, but if you buy the seed packets and open them or sell all it will not show in the collections.  I don’t know if EA changed this or not.

Message 2 of 4 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, the same problem after 1.77-1.78 patches. 

All plants which are bought in seeds packets now don't show up in collections. They're even added without sound.

Before this patch everything was ok. Every new plant from seed packet worked as a newly added.

But the bug is wider - all new items of other collections are also added silently without this noting sound.

Message 3 of 4 (965 Views)

★ Guide

it is the patch, i wrote a bug report awhile ago 'patch 1.44 broke purchased seeds/fish collected items' and got no response from ea guides. The patch number refers to ps4, but i also tested it on xbox1 with just base game and the problem is there too, and now i see it also affects pc.

Can someone please test purchasing fish with a new sim or a sim who doesn't have them yet, have collector aspiration at 0/10 and those types of fish not collected, purchase fish in fish bowls, dine out tank, spa day tank, C&D tank, it doesn't activate in aspiration and collection folder on ps4 and xbox1.

Thank you in advance

Message 4 of 4 (946 Views)