Sims going to bedrooms to eat/read/do homework, as a group.

by aquashamrock

Original Post

Sims going to bedrooms to eat/read/do homework, as a group.

★ Apprentice

I am having trouble with sims gravitating towards a bedroom for all activities. Eating, reading a book, doing homework. There are two bedrooms (1st floor and 2nd floor) where 3-6 sims will all go to do whatever tasks I have assigned, even if there is no longer sitting room. They will walk right past the couch, the kitchen table, and another set of chairs, and congregate on/around a bed, sometimes even while a sim is sleeping in it!  This happens very frequently. Prior to Get to Work, sims would go to the kitchen table, living room (couch), or outside to the patio furniture for said activities. Now it appears bedroom are on the list, even if there are no chairs in them, and sometimes occupied beds.

I have no mods installed. Household is a save from before Get to work, full house containing 4 adults, 2 teens, and 2 children (1 from alien abduction). Not sure if that matters.

Message 1 of 2 (501 Views)

Re: Sims going to bedrooms to eat/read/do homework, as a group.

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

If not, do you have this issue only in one specific house or also in others if you switch household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (486 Views)