Sims freezing with arms out and pets disappearing, CONSTANTLY.

by Lyndie5708

Original Post

Sims freezing with arms out and pets disappearing, CONSTANTLY.

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them. No CC ever and no mods ever.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is random for me and for the other sims gamers that are experiencing these bugs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Two major bugs I'm dealing with several times while playing in one hour (real life time), there are many others, but the two major ones are... 1) Sims are freezing with arms spread out, the only way to unfreeze them is to leave the game to the desktop and go back in. Reset does not work. Multiple sims will do it at the same time as well. Happened four times in one real life hour. Can't play my game anymore because of it. 2) Next major issue is my pets are disappearing, constantly. I can't call them and they do not come back on their own. The picture is greyed out too. It is VERY frustrating. Every household I play has pets in them. Cats & Dogs in my favorite pack. Can't play with pets anymore because of it. This happen five times in one real life hour. I can not play my game anymore because of these two bugs. Many, many, many other simmers are having these exact same bugs. Please fix these issues. Can't play my game until they are truly fixed.
What do you expect to see? My sims not freezing and my animals not disappearing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There are an abundance of bugs right now. Major bugs. I have been playing Sims since 2000. I have purchased every game since the very beginning. I am a die hard simmer. I have never in these 20 years seen so many bugs in my life. It all started for everyone after Eco was released and the patches that followed were released. It has continued to get worse from there. I can no longer play my game. I have spent so much money on these games, my favorite games, and I can't play now. There are no words to express the disappointment and anger I feel that at least a dozed MAJOR bugs that simmers keep reporting, and have been reporting since Eco, are still an issue. We are all very unhappy and you are losing us one by one.

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: Sims freezing with arms out and pets disappearing, CONSTANTLY.

Community Manager

Hi @Lyndie5708,

Thanks for making this report. In your opening post there's a mention of what sounds like 2/3 separate issues. We may already have an active dedicated bug report thread opened for some of these. You can double-check using the "Compiled list of reported issues", as well as using the search function at the top of the page.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing here, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information from those dedicated bug reports or to muddle issues together.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)