Re: Sims enter my house without permission

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims enter my house without permission

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey there pals, I do not know if there is anyone else who got the same problem as me,

but suddenly my sims (friends, but even just aquaintances) started to go INTO my house without any

permission, even without greeting - for example i sleep and got visit by friend. I still sleep and he's going in and

start play games on my PC. IS THAT NORMAL? Or is it okay??

When this happens, I MUST tell them twice, sometimes three or four times to make them leave my house..

Its very annoying

Message 1 of 4 (2,415 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,377 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Goorath wrote:

Hey there pals, I do not know if there is anyone else who got the same problem as me,

but suddenly my sims (friends, but even just aquaintances) started to go INTO my house without any

permission, even without greeting - for example i sleep and got visit by friend. I still sleep and he's going in and

start play games on my PC. IS THAT NORMAL? Or is it okay??

When this happens, I MUST tell them twice, sometimes three or four times to make them leave my house..

Its very annoying

This sounds like the lot type bug again.   Goorath, go into build mode on the affected lot(s).   Check to make sure the lot type is "Residential".   Lots in the library and gallery are losing their lot type settings.   If it is already set to "Residential", then this is a separate issue altogether.  If it is NOT, then you will need to temporarily move any residents out of the affected lot(s) in order to change the lot type.

Two ways to change the lot type:

1. From Build Mode click Lot Info and select it on the left hand side of the top panel.

or

2. From Manage Worlds (the neighborhood map), click on the Lot, Click More (the "..."), and select Change Lot Type.   

In either case, the lot can not have anyone currently living on it.

Message 3 of 4 (2,172 Views)

Hero

@GamerGuySteve This is an old thread. Look at the date. That had nothing to do with this new bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (2,167 Views)