Re: Sims culled from family tree since last update

by stephanoo12

Original Post

Sims culled from family tree since last update

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? French
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Werewolves, Vampires, Cottage Living, Cats & Dogs, StrangerVille, Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opening family tree
What happens when the bug occurs? Some dead sims, who are not ghosts, have been culled
What do you expect to see? A complete family tree
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? MCCC, and some CC clothes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.  Since the 07/26/22 update

Hello everybody,

Since the last update, some sims from my family tree (dead, and who are not ghosts anymore), have been culled.

I didn't had this problem since years...

Maybe it's because of MCCC not working anymore since the last update ?

I have a previous save, that i made AFTER the update but BEFORE loading the game.
Do you think i have a chance to get my family tree back if i use that old save once the MCCC update is effective ?

It's my main family, so it really bothers me Frown

Thanks by advance for your answers and sorry for my english, it's not my native language...

Message 1 of 3 (948 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If anyone is interested, I managed to recover my family tree by loading an old save after updating the MCCC.

Message 2 of 3 (869 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem too. I'm not sure I can get mine back as I played & saved before I updated mccc & since, as I didn't know it could have been that causing the issue. I'm really sad about it as I had a huge tree & I know some of my Sims are distantly related but can't remember how & I liked to see it grow with non played Sims getting married & having kids. 😢

Message 3 of 3 (565 Views)