Re: Sims cannot use Caldrun from Realm of Magic to cook..Auto cancel and T-Poses

by dimon6579

Original Post

Re: Sims cannot use Caldrun from Realm of Magic to cook..Auto cancel and T-Poses

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PoptartJuniperI believe this problem is a older problem that people have had in the past with it that i just recently reproduced. I have loads of bugs ever since this recent patch sadly. I just want to help and hope EA sees some of these posts and fixes the issues. It makes the game frustrating to do certain actions especially when there bugged. I understand, some people have it, some people do not. I also want to say sorry, i just a bit upset because of all these bugs in my game..it gets you very frustrated in real life when you just want to do some simming and then you have all these bugs..it just seems like it is alot worse for me personally after this recent patch.

It seems like every 5 minutes i play the sim, i run into some bug..either new or known. All i can is report them on my end and hopefully EA will fix them..eventually.

My current bug meter: 20 bugs experienced since last patch.

My real life feelings: Very UPSET!

Message 11 of 16 (380 Views)

Hero
@dimon6579 The other is for resuming potions and the LE is different. That' s why I asked if you canceled it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@dimon6579 Okay I was finally able to duplicate the cooking issue,  I couldn't duplicate this issue, but I did see the resetting only after I had cancelled the cooking by going to manage worlds and back to the lot and tried to resume cooking. The sim reset every single time, which is the previous issue linked by Crin.

Message 13 of 16 (330 Views)

Hero
@PoptartJuniper That's probably just the other issue I linked. For the resuming potion. I'm guessing the cauldron does have the issue for both on resuming.

Since this wasn't resuming though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (327 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict ok then..this is a different issue. Thank you for clarification. I appreciate it @crinrict.
Message 15 of 16 (320 Views)

★ Guide

UPDATE: Still having issues with cauldrons after origin repair. I was hoping that it got fixed. It fixed my issues with brooms, but not cauldrons. MY sim keeps getting hanged up on caldrons. Although i did notice after i leveled my cooking skill up a bit, he does actually finish cooking now. Still, every once in awhile he does this auto cancel and weird T-POSE thing.

Message 16 of 16 (299 Views)