Sims cannot recharge energy from Bathtub

by RedYellowVNYT

Original Post

Re: Unable to recharge from the Bathtub

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@srtj7qd85ffo@dissenterjasmine Fix team is working on solution. When to wait for a notification to fix soon.

Message 21 of 79 (1,434 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here on my iPhone !!!! 

Message 22 of 79 (1,375 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here; Android/N. America

I was so excited for the spring update after months of progress hindering bugs and losing time sensitive quests.. just to have more bugs preventing me from completing tasks..Broken heartFrown

any chance we will get another chance to complete the mysterious benefactor/authentically iconic/honeymoon suite... etc?

Can't find anything specific to these quest re-runs... thanks in advance Standard smile

xx.nell

Message 23 of 79 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Update from SimGuruSkye earlier today. We love to see this transparency!

Hopefully we can get an update within the next week?

5DCE8FD3-081A-402E-B1B2-5F627A6E868C.jpeg

Message 24 of 79 (1,352 Views)

Sims can not use bathtubs to recharge energy - Spring Update 2022

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12 pro
OS Version 15.3.1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 🤷🏻‍♀️
What do you expect to see? My sims to be able to take a bath again! And EQUAL compensation for previous issues still unresolved like “rooms not syncing with inventory” when we work and pay to play this game!!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Since the new spring update (2022) none of my sims have been able to take a bath. I have all 7 lots  and have tried bathing my sims at all 7 homes, have tried moving the bathtubs, removing all other sims from homes, restarting the game and nothing.

It just keeps giving me the error “Sims wants privacy!” But no other sims are present and all bassinets have been previously removed and no pets. 

Also have not rebuilt or re-arranged homes recently so nothing has been moved or changed since the bath option was working just a couple of days ago. The only difference is that I updated to the new Spring season and now bathing isn’t working for my sims. 

Was going to attach pictures to view the issue, but the images are too large and when I size them down they don’t match the file and won’t let me submit them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Message 25 of 79 (1,407 Views)

Bathtub says "wants privacy" when alone

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galasy S21
OS Version 12
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bathtub says "wants privacy" when alone, anywhere for all sims
What do you expect to see? Bathtub energy
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Bathtub says "wants privacy" when alone, anywhere for all sims

Message 26 of 79 (1,226 Views)

Sim wants privacy with bathtub when completely alone?

★★★ Newbie

I have recently had the treasure hunt update and since then I haven't been able to use the bathtub. It keeps saying sim wants privacy however the tub is in the middle of the room with no doors or windows and no other sims are in the room. Please help

Message 27 of 79 (1,295 Views)

Re: Sims cannot recharge energy from Bathtub

★★★ Novice

Me too 

Message 28 of 79 (1,232 Views)

Re: Sims cannot recharge energy from Bathtub

★★★ Novice

Same issue. Right after update and festival began. Not buying a festival pass till it's fixed. 

Spoiler

Message 29 of 79 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I even tried having the sims present in the bathroom just to see what happens. No change though. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Message 30 of 79 (1,163 Views)