Re: Sims can't use refrigerator

by paulapg89

Original Post

Sims can't use refrigerator

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 2.9.0.01
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get to work, gettogether , seasons , cat & dog , island living , vampire , parenthood , knitting , kids room , city living , snowy escape , outdoor , dine out , spa day , toddler , tiny living , laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When trying to cook or grab something from the refrigerator the sim acts like it can't reach it even without anything blocking it's way.
What happens when the bug occurs? all the time
What do you expect to see? When trying to cook or grab something from the refrigerator the sim acts like it can't reach it even without anything blocking it's way.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When trying to cook or grab something from the refrigerator the sim acts like it can't reach it even without anything blocking it's way.

Message 1 of 5 (1,361 Views)

Hero
@claraxxox Did you place anything around the fridge with moveOBjects ? Have you tried if you get the same issue if you put the fridge in the middle of the room for testing ?

Maybe try if removing that rug helps

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@claraxxox is there maybe a light fixture blocking their way? Any big landscaing items outside the wall? It happened to me once that the landscaping path i put outside was conflicting with the fridge because it was too big and too close.
Message 3 of 5 (1,313 Views)

Hero
@claraxxox Have you been able to solve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,258 Views)

Hero
@claraxxox Moving this to general discussion for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,232 Views)