Sims can't stop waking up or doing what they do for something else.

by Francoisf30

Original Post

Sims can't stop waking up or doing what they do for something else.

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing the game. I dont know what context would bring this more or less.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims, stop doing what they are doing and start doing something else as soon as I change the sim I control. Let's say I play Mortimer and put him asleep because he is in the red, and then change sim to play Bella, then Mortimer wake up almost immediately, then go make food or other things. Sims does not continu until they are done, but abandon everything they do while not supervise even if there are no urgent need to fulfill... Not related to decor preference when they wake up, just to precise here.
What do you expect to see? My sims to do what they are told and stick to it until they cant because needs are to low or the action is fulfilled. Like sleeping until they are completely rested or that they are completely rested plus its over 6h on the morning...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.77.131.1030 It was fine before.

Recent problem, sims abandon everything on the queue for something else, not related to their most urgent needs. They will wake up not fully rested and prepare drink on the bar, or go prepare lunch and dont eat. Children will stop eveything just to mess the floor with paint or else... This is litteraly unplayabled. Nothing works like you tell them to do. 

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Re: Sims can't stop waking up or doing what they do for something else.

★★★★ Guide

I guess I have the same issue since I experienced for my different sims to wake up and do something else even their energy bar is quite low / of course I commanded them to sleep at the very beginning. This started happening after the latest patch as you mentioned.

Message 2 of 2 (295 Views)