by iippabella

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims can not spray the monster under the bed

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, Cats & Dogs, City living, Get together, Get to work, Parenthood, Spa day, Outdoor retreat, Toddler, Vintage glamour, Backyard, Spooky, Cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Control an adult sim and click on a child's bed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Spray the Monster under the bed" option is not there
What do you expect to see? The "Spray the Monster under the bed" option appearing so I can get rid of the monster.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This bug just started. Spraying monster was working fine last week.

Message 1 of 5 (646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims can not spray the monster under the bed

Hero
@iippabella Did you place monster lamps ? What time of the day are you trying ? For me it seems it doesn't appear all the time so it might be time related.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (568 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@iippabella Did you change anything ? Bought a new bed ? Which bed are you having issues with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did not change anything and I also tried on a different family on a different save and the same problem was there.

Message 3 of 5 (595 Views)

Hero
@iippabella Did you place monster lamps ? What time of the day are you trying ? For me it seems it doesn't appear all the time so it might be time related.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks. I have never noticed it's time related. Looks like the monster appeared so "late" it was morning already and the option had disappeared. It came back the next night.

Message 5 of 5 (561 Views)