Re: Sims can no longer multitask while on the piano

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims can no longer multitask while on the piano

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Usually, Sims can chat and socialize while they play piano... All of a sudden, it has stopped working. Not sure why. I was playing the same household the whole time. It worked earlier within the same gameplay session. I have changed nothing as far as I know. I'm running an i5 2nd gen processor at 2.4 ghz. I have windows 7 64 bit. 4gb ram. I will try "Repair game" from the Origin launcher and see if that helps. I'll update when I know. Thanks!

-Robin

**Edit**

Repairing the game files did not solve the issue. =/.

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ? Did you try replacing the piano ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry it took so long to reply... Replacing the piano didn't help. I also bought a second one to be sure. I don't have any mods or cc in my game.

Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

Hero

@RobinFlysHigh I didn't get round to adding this yet but could you check if you still have this issue with the newest patch before I do ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)