Re: Sims being mean for no reason

by ArcherAngelo

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict I don’t have any NAPs active. They’re just randomly mean with no justification. There are no bitter sentiments between the sims either. They once had bitter sentiments for each other but they’re gone now. They’re still mean to each other. These are my played sims.

Message 11 of 110 (5,760 Views)

Hero
@iamoz96 What kind of mean interactions are they doing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 110 (5,738 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict Yelling and insulting the other sim. Like a mean sim would do.

Message 13 of 110 (5,730 Views)

★ Guide

I've had this happen on a few romantic sim couples. One was a hurt sentiment gotten after neighbourhood brawl that just never disappeared, so even in the happiest moods my good & outgoing sim would start berating their partner. Another is the tense mood, I've noticed my sims will use mean socials when they are tense.

Message 14 of 110 (5,725 Views)

Hero
@iamoz96 Does it happen since the sentiment or was it happening before ? What mood are your Sims in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 110 (5,725 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict It’s never happened before the bitter sentiment. My sims are in happy/positive moods.

Message 16 of 110 (5,719 Views)

Hero
@iamoz96 So maybe it's a case of the sentiment not being properly being removed then.

Would you mind uploading your Sims to the gallery so I can check if I can duplicate on them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 110 (5,715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict That might be my speculation. I’m not sure if it can be replicated.

My account is: iamoz96 

The two sims. They’re mother and daughter. One is alien and one is spellcaster.

Message 18 of 110 (5,712 Views)

★★★ Guide
@iamoz96 Yes! I am having this problem, too. I've disabled NAPs so it's not that, but they will be mean autonomously and then my sims will hold grudges against each other because of it.
Message 19 of 110 (5,498 Views)

Hero
@iamoz96 What's the name of them ? Can't seem to find a household with that setup in your gallery.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 110 (5,477 Views)