by Lego_Master_A25

Original Post

Sims are sped up when first entering a lot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Cottage living, eco lifestyle, discover university, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work. Game packs: realm of magic, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat. Stuff packs: tiny living, my first pet, laundry day, movie hangout, and perfect patio. Free stuff: holiday celebration pack and grim's ghoulish guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim enter a lot
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim who enters the lot is sped up around 2-3x (At least, it looks like it) until another sim interacts with them, then they return to normal speed.
What do you expect to see? The sim entering doesn't get sped up.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This video shows the bug in action:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/105g2hwwPSUNTXyTcF56kCjqBiH4MJecM/view?usp=sharing 

Message 1 of 4 (630 Views)

Re: Sims are sped up when first entering a lot

Hero
@Lego_Master_A25 Do you mean the twitching Sim that doesn't move ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, I'm not sure. All I know is that it's being sped up. It doesn't look like it's twitching, but whenever the bug has occurred, I never saw the sim move. Does that help?

Message 3 of 4 (563 Views)

Hero
@Lego_Master_A25 You mean the time is sped up ? Like it changes to speed 3 when that Sim is active ?

Still a bit unclear what you mean. Which Sim is the one that visits the lot in the video ? The elder woman in the hallway ? Does it matter if you visit an apartment or house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (543 Views)