Sims always wear swimwear

by JustAri_05

Original Post

Sims always wear swimwear

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion pack: eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, snowy escape, cottage living Game pack: dream home decorator, realm of magic, strangerville, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat Stuff packs: moschino, laundry day, toddler, fitness, vintage glamour, romantic garden, spooky, cool kitchen, perfect patio, luxury party, movie hangout, kids room, backyard, bowling night, my first pet, tiny living, nifty knitting, paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move in on a lot (not sure if it's only in Henford-on-Bagley/old-new-henford), place pond, maybe decorate (also not sure if that what causes problem), sims always change to swimwear.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have a pond on my lot (henford-on-bagley and old-new-henford) and my sims always walk aroung in swimwear.
What do you expect to see? They should wear their everyday outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Came with cottage living or the latest patch (27.07.21)

I thought I fixed it after repairing the game. I tried placing a pond and nothing happened but after traveling and making the pond larger/decorating it the problem occured again. It's every sim on this specific lot but also on other lots with a pond (specifically in Henford-on-Bagley). I also tried removing all my mods but that didn't work.

Message 1 of 1 (323 Views)