by Simmindipity

Original Post

Sims actions cancelling

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, discover university, city living, island living, get together, get to work, seasons, eco lifestyle, get famous, snowy escape, dine out, dream home decorator, parenthood, spa day, jungle adventure, realm of magic, strangerville, vampires, backyard stuff, cool kitchen stuff, toddler stuff, my first pet stuff, fitness stuff, bowling night stuff, kids room stuff, moschino stuff, movie hangout stuff, nifty knitting stuff, movie hangout stuff, paranormal stuff, perfect patio stuff, romantic garden stuff, tiny living stuff, toddler stuff, vintage glamour stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, it seems to occur randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims actions cancel right after being queued, can not move or do anything. First time it occured, I removed all mods but it still happened, so I moved my family to a brand new save. Worked fine for about a (human-time) day and then started happening again.
What do you expect to see? Sims should do the things I have told them to do
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

‌Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Re: Sims actions cancelling

★ Apprentice

This is happening to me after the last patch. Sims are not following through their actions. Sometimes they would do a random reset in an "a" or "t" pose yet the action is still not carried out once having them do something.

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)