Sims Visiting During the Night

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

Sims Visiting During the Night

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Digital Deluxe, and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably by having a teenage sim move out from their parents while still being a teenager.
What happens when the bug occurs? My teenage sim's parents and adult sister visit him during the night almost every night.
What do you expect to see? That his parents and sister don't come over during the night.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've never had a teenage sim move out from their parents before, so I don't know if there may be something else causing this. Anyway, my teenage sim moved out from his parents and adult sister, and he's very good friends with all three of them. His parents and sister come to visit all the time, and very often during the night, almost every night actually. They just come over without calling first, while other sims usually call before coming over. I don't know if it has something to do with that they were all caretaker of him before he moved out, or if it's only because he's a teen, or if it's something completely else causing this. The parents and sister live in Willow Creek, the teenager lives in Mt Komorebi.

Message 1 of 1 (383 Views)