Re: Sims Stuck in T-Pose

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims Stuck in T-Pose

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but a few
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Gather a group of Sims together on a sims holiday, and then click the ground and it will give them an option to sing together, so click that.
What happens when the bug occurs? All sims who were in or around the house when they sung, including the singers, will be frozen into a t position. Time still passes, and occasionally they have thought bubbles and "teleport" to places without actually walking/moving.
What do you expect to see? Sims being able to move properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims Stuck in T PositionThe glitch happens to all sims, not just children. I've tried going into manage world, CAS, build mode, main menu and restarting the game. The only one I've had any success with is restarting the game, but it only works half the time and then a few minutes later they're stuck in T position again. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,038 Views)

Hero
@Lindy086 Have you tried a game repair yet ? Also deleting cache files ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this problem too 😭😭 any answers yet ? I did the exact same thing you did had a household sing together and boom I’m stuck 

Message 3 of 4 (702 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DopeyDaze Did you try my suggestion above ? Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (684 Views)