Re: Sims Stuck in Relationship Event

by Kola868

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Stuck in Relationship Event

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Android Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003479720827
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I had just started a relationship event with another Sim I control and the game crashed.
What do you expect to see? Now when I play the game, both Sims are unable to interact with any other Sim or objects. They can complete work events but, after those events finish, they are stuck again. When I try to interact with each other or other Sims I get " can't chat now".
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

Message 1 of 9 (3,978 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
I fixed it all on my own!

So I sent both of my Sims to work at the marketplace (one is medical one is cook). After their shifts I did a friendly introduction to a random Sim and then started a friendship event. The game asked me if I wanted to start it back at home and I said yes. I did this for both Sims and, after I finished the events, they weren't stuck anymore!

I hope this helps someone else out too!

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (4,434 Views)

All Replies

Have you tried rebooting your device?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (3,965 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, that's the first thing I tried. No dice.
Message 3 of 9 (3,960 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My sim is experiencing the career stuck bug which later developed into being stuck in hobby as well. I was able to clear the hobby bug by doing a social event at home. Maybe the reverse will clear the social bug(do a hobby event)?

Message 4 of 9 (3,956 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried that but since both my Sims are stuck in the relationship event with each other I can't do hobby events. See the screenshot below.

Message 5 of 9 (3,948 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever get this fixed? I have the exact same problem right now
Message 6 of 9 (3,881 Views)

★★★ Novice
I opened a support case, I'll make sure to post the Solution once they help me fix it.
Message 7 of 9 (3,876 Views)

★★★ Novice
I fixed it all on my own!

So I sent both of my Sims to work at the marketplace (one is medical one is cook). After their shifts I did a friendly introduction to a random Sim and then started a friendship event. The game asked me if I wanted to start it back at home and I said yes. I did this for both Sims and, after I finished the events, they weren't stuck anymore!

I hope this helps someone else out too!
Message 8 of 9 (4,435 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks so much for this I tried it all! I restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Your solution worked for me!
Message 9 of 9 (3,798 Views)