Re: Sims Not going where told

by chrissyd1982

Original Post

Sims Not going where told

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.42
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion packs: Seasons, City Living, Get to Work Game packs: Dream Home Decorator, Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat Stuff Packs: Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddler, Bowling Night, Kid’s Room, Movie Hangout Free packs: Holiday, Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When sending Sims to do something like go to another area; but the Sim will run the other direction of where being told to go. Also I had Sims go in circles as.
What happens when the bug occurs? They go and run the other direction of than where I send them. Then there is where the Sims decide to go in circles.
What do you expect to see? The Sim to go where intended like the Magic Realm’s Gateway in Glimmerbrook or even in the neighborhoods they are in. Not go where tjey ain’t supposed to go.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.

Anybody else having this weird glitch where the sims go in the opposite direction than where they are told or even have a sim / townie just go in circles ?

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Re: Sims Not going where told

★ Guide

Now when Father Winter came to my lot in Oasis Springs: he runs around the lot and back up the stairs leading to the house several times when asked for a present. I have had sims stuck in tables and popping in one place to another without being a Spell Caster with the ability to transport themselves from one spot the other. 

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)