Re: Sims Mobile crashing upon startup

by EA_DragonsEye

Original Post

Sims Mobile crashing upon startup

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone SE (2nd generation)
OS Version iOS 14.4.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open up the app. If it immediately closes out upon loading the start page and/or entering your lot, congratulations. You found the bug and are now looking at you phone's home screen.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my game. But it does not stay open after opening the app, it just closes out automatically by flashing back to my phone's home screen. And there are no popups or error messages or anything beforehand. Its very fast.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As of midday today, the game crashes automatically about 0-4 seconds after I open the app. It crashes if I select anything and I can barely get that far. This is a huge pain because players will miss out on this month's treasure hunt prize if they get this bug. 

Message 1 of 2 (647 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile crashing upon startup

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @dramafreelinens! Is this still happening or it was solved? We had a feature enabled and then disabled yesterday due to causing iOS players to crash.

Message 2 of 2 (607 Views)