Sims Mobile crashes everytime

by 1003382451332

Original Post

Sims Mobile crashes everytime

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 9th
OS Version iPadOS 17.1.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My PlayerID : removed Whenever I open Mobile Sims app, it crashes. I can only see the initial loading screen. It crashes immediately after a few seconds. I have Sims Mobile both on my iPad and iPhone, and they both crash.
What do you expect to see? I hope that my game don’t freeze so that I can play the game as normal.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

My PlayerID : removed

I found this bug yesterday. Whenever I open Mobile Sims app, it crashes. I can only see the initial loading screen. It crashes immediately after a few seconds. I have Sims Mobile both on my iPad and iPhone, and they both crash.

(+) For your information: For the last few weeks, my game kept crashing whenever I visited the Sunset Jetty lot. When I re-opened the game it runs normally though, and I was able to play the game despite the inconvenience.
But now it crashes from the loading screen and I can’t play the game anymore.

(+)(+) My current location is United Kingdom, but I started this game in South Korea, in Asia.

[Ilois4: Removed Player ID. Please don't share private info on Answers HQ since these boards are publicly visible.]

Message 1 of 5 (480 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile crashes everytime

★★★★★ Apprentice

@1003382451332  Hi, so you only see the blue loading screen? I'm so sorry. Unfortunately, new bugs are appearing in TSM and no one is solving them. Did you email EA ?

Message 2 of 5 (442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@themobile_spear Yes, I only see the blue loading screen. I haven’t emailed EA as I thought this is the official report channel😅 What email address should I send my report?
Message 3 of 5 (434 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@themobile_spear I am having this problem
Message 4 of 5 (140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have emailed ea and they have sent me here. What can I do?

Message 5 of 5 (103 Views)