Sims Mobile Festival Tutorial Bug

by DeeperSeas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Mobile Festival Tutorial Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 14.8.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a brand new game with a new sim and play until you reach the festival tutorial. The current sim will have a message reading “we also have season tasks. Let’s check it out” in the top left corner. But eerie autumn has ended and “season tasks” are inaccessible. Worse yet, this message in the top left never goes away. Even if the game is closed and reopened, the message always reappears. Please help. This is a huge annoyance.
What do you expect to see? The sim tutorial message shouldn’t appear if the season has ended
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

The pictures show a “tutorial message” for an old and removed part of the game, therefore locking me in the tutorial.

Message 1 of 20 (6,670 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season Task Sims Festival

★★★ Newbie

Today’s app update fixed the issue for me on iphone

View in thread

Message 20 of 20 (7,392 Views)

All Replies

Cannot Start Events and have an information thing prompting something impossible

★★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12
OS Version iOS 15.1.1
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start new game. 2. Progress to the point where the tasks and events are introduced. 3. Receive tips saying that there is a “seasonal tasks” section. 4. Continue playing, with the tooltip stilll there. 5. Press start event. 6. Event will not start
What do you expect to see? The ability to fulfil the tooltip and start events.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Cannot upload video, it does not allow me.

Message 2 of 20 (6,614 Views)

Re: Cannot Start Events and have an information thing prompting something imposs

★★★ Novice
@ImASquirrelYipee Note: Cannot access seasonal tasks section
Message 3 of 20 (6,608 Views)

Seasonal update sims events unavailable

★★★ Newbie

So many bugs. I can’t retire a sim or start a new event. The seasonal badge is largely in the corner with no way of removing the notification. 

Message 4 of 20 (6,598 Views)

Re: Seasonal update sims events unavailable

★★★ Novice

This is the same issue I am having. 

The season tasks badge is in the top left hand corner and won't go. When I try and go on the season tasks aswell it tells me there isn't any. 

Message 5 of 20 (6,518 Views)

Season Task Sims Festival

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Redmi 9T
OS Version 10
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Season Task Sims Festival tutorial when start the games.
What do you expect to see? Remove The Sims Festival Season Task tutorial.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Redmi 9T
OS Version 10
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The Season Task Sims Festival tutorial when start the games.
What do you expect to see? Remove The Sims Festival Season Task tutorial.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia

Please remove The Sims Festival Season Task tutorial, its make a bug for a few days until the season task opened.

The bug: Cant run the quest/event (Here The Wedding, Baby 101, Simstagram, etc.) outside the house (Town, etc).

Message 6 of 20 (6,383 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Festival Tutorial Bug

★★★★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem. I can't get rid of the message on the upper left corner. I am also unable to start simstagram latte art event and flavor lab event when tapping on couch.

Message 7 of 20 (6,386 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i’ve been experiencing the same issues too, as well as being unable to select all the options that are normally available when interacting with my other sims or my other one. i can’t choose different colors when im purchasing home items without first purchasing the item, and it won’t allow me to purchase/expand land. 

Message 8 of 20 (6,320 Views)

Hero

A player was able to get rid of the tutorial banner by leveling up.

Don’t know if this would help to unlock the different kinds of events/actions that some of you are unable to do atm. But could be tried if leveling is possible for you.

Source Reddit

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 20 (6,305 Views)

Re: Season Task Sims Festival

★★★ Newbie

I am also having. There are no seasonal tasks so the tool tip never goes away. Blocks key sections of screen at top left. Can’t see money, etc. 

Message 10 of 20 (6,287 Views)