Sims Mobile - Energy is not recovering for 1 Sim

by abarnes62985

Original Post

Sims Mobile - Energy is not recovering for 1 Sim

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad (8th gen), Samsung Galaxy Note 10
OS Version iOS 14.3, Android OS v10
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? PlayerID: [removed] Bug 1: Energy is not recovering after 3 minutes elapse 1. View sim: Veronica Woods 2. Tap on the energy bar 3. Notice the timer is constantly stuck at 0s (but energy can be regained using home objects, as expected) Bug 2: Sim cannot choose to add a new trait 1. View sim: Veronica Woods 2. Navigate to "Veronica's Traits"! 3. Notice the "Ready to Add a Trait" option is active, as expected 4. Notice the "Choose a Trait" button is disabled Bug 3: "Go Home" option takes sim to her old house 1. View sim: Veronica Woods 2. Tap on the "car" icon, and then the "home" icon 3. Notice Veronica is taken to 324 Emerald Drive (her previous home)
What do you expect to see? Bug 1 Expected Results: When I tap on the energy bar, I see a 3min countdown and 1 regain 1 bar of energy after 3 minutes Bug 2 Expected Results: The "Choose a Trait" button is enabled and I can successfully add a new trait Bug 3 Expected Results: When I decide to go to Veronica's home, I am taken to 1 Landgraab Avenue, which is where she recently moved to.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country US

PlayerID: [removed]
Note these bugs are happening consistently on both iOS and Android devices

Bug 1: Energy is not recovering after 3 minutes elapse
1. View sim: Veronica Woods
2. Tap on the energy bar
3. Notice the timer is constantly stuck at 0s (but energy can be regained using home objects, as expected)
Expected Results: When I tap on the energy bar, I see a 3min countdown and 1 regain 1 bar of energy after 3 minutes

Bug 2: Sim cannot choose to add a new trait
2. Navigate to "Veronica's Traits"!
3. Notice the "Ready to Add a Trait" option is active, as expected
4. Notice the "Choose a Trait" button is disabled
Expected Results: The "Choose a Trait" button is enabled and I can successfully add a new trait

Bug 3: "Go Home" option takes sim to her old house
2. Tap on the "car" icon, and then the "home" icon
3. Notice Veronica is taken to 324 Emerald Drive (her previous home)
Expected Results: When I decide to go to Veronica's home, I am taken to "1 Landgraab Avenue," which is where she recently moved to.

Message 1 of 2 (576 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile - Energy is not recovering for 1 Sim

Community Manager (retired)

HI @abarnes62985! Following up with you, did bug number 2 got fixed for you?

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)