Sims Hello Baby

by jlac629

Original Post

Sims Hello Baby

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPad
OS Version 16.0.0.72138/16.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003896931642
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Quest repeatedly starts over after taking the Baby 101 portion of the quest.
What do you expect to see? Quest will start over
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPad
OS Version 16.0.0.72138/16.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003896931642
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hello, Baby Quest
What do you expect to see? I’ve completed this Sim quest a number of times and after completing the Baby 101 class the quest starts completely over. I’ve wasted Sim cash and created several cases for this issue with no resolution. I have even removed the changing table and repurchased in hopes of resetting the quest.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Message 1 of 2 (376 Views)

Re: Sims Hello Baby

Hero

@jlac629 

You might have noticed that the Baby quest is time limited. If you run out of time it will take you back to the start.

Could you please share a screenshot of your quest tab and also a screenshot of the available actions when you tap on the changing table after the quest has disappeared?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)