Re: Sims Freezing During Hangouts

by EA_DragonsEye

Original Post

Sims Freezing During Hangouts

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 6th Generation
OS Version 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In any hangout, press the prompt for making a career joke or offering advice, or appreciating another Sims appearance.
What do you expect to see? Sims talking to one another.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Sims freeze during specific prompts on a consistent basis having to do with their careers (making career jokes, offering career advice) and when appreciating the other Sim’s appearance. That means at least one freeze per hangout, usually, sometimes two. 
This is a Level 8 relationship, BFFs forever. The Sim with the blonde hair is the mother, and a lawyer, and the blue haired Sim is in Business. The relationship was started by the mother. 
This happens across both my games.
Please see video at the link below. 

https://twitter.com/mistmeadowglen/status/1417146018697818117?s=12

Message 1 of 3 (937 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @CharlieDaisy12! Could you DM me your player id so I investigate and report this issue to studio? Could you also include what iOS version are you using? 
I assume this happens with all your Sims but if it does only happens with some let me know which ones too. 
Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (923 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye Sure thing. It is actually any Sim who runs into those prompts, regardless of the relationship, and regardless of the game. I will DM you the other info. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (902 Views)