Re: Sims Festival Pass missing but i was charged for it

by DQ2514

Original Post

Hero

@JanuaryAdrienne @DQ2514 @weingart01 

The solution is as described by @EA_DragonsEye  on her post.

If you contact our support team (if you were not refunded by apple yet) they can grant the pack to you. If you got the refund trying to purchase it again has worked for other players.

In order to contact customer service you need to go to the arrow in the right, settings>help. That will open a web page. Choose "Contact us" and then select "Missing content" and then "Never received content".

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 11 of 15 (378 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here! Pops up with "NO MONEY WAS REMOVE FROM YOUR ACCOUNT" but when i checked it there was a charge from it. Yet I still didn't got the pack. Frown It saddens me as a player for a long time of S.M. ;( 

Message 12 of 15 (345 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm an android user. And google doesn't give me credits for this. 

Message 13 of 15 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DQ2514 

Missing content cases and refunds cases are issues we're not equipped to support from the forum.

To look into missing paid content:

Or to request a refund:

Check out the options above and reach out to the right support team to see if you meet their criteria for a refund. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 15 (325 Views)

★★ Novice

I reached out to EA help where they told me I needed to reach out to Apple Support. I contacted Apple support and they told me that they have no way of restoring in game purchases and that I should reach back out to EA.

I reached back out to EA help and was given the runaround yet again. I told them how this isn’t Apple’s issue it’s the game manufacturer’s issue and had screenshots to prove it of Apple Support saying that.

I was then told to create another case with EA but an in game case so that my game details could be seen. When I did this, I was told EA could still not see my game details. I was then told to create another case, but this time an email case and was told by the live chat agent what to put in the subject line and everything.

After I did that, the agent said they were looking at the emails and still could not see my game information.

At this point I was asked to make at least 4 separate cases for this issue (both email cases and live chat cases) to then be told after 3 days of trying to deal with this that email cases and chat cases are handled by two completely different departments... so what emails was the person I was speaking with “checking” of mine?? They told me they were looking at my emails and now all of a sudden that’s a different department? Something isn’t adding up.

It was clear the EA had absolutely NO INTENTION of helping me to restore my in game purchase and was placing blame on everyone else except for them.

After a week of dealing with this, I reached back out to Apple Support to just get a refund which they did end up refunding me.

It’s ridiculous though that all I wanted was the game I paid for and EA could not deliver. After much research, this same issue has been happening to a TON of people with no help from EA and for years this has been happening to others.

Sounds like a scam to get money out of people.
I highly recommend not purchasing any in game items. Save yourselves the headache.

Message 15 of 15 (275 Views)