Sims (Actor/Actress career) haven't "Get Hair and Makeup for Gig" (Get Famous)

by Lixisa17

Original Post

Sims (Actor/Actress career) haven't "Get Hair and Makeup for Gig" (Get Famous)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims (actor/actress career) wear costumes, hair and makeup for gigs.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims already wear costumes for a gig, but don't wear hair and makeup for a gig yet.
What do you expect to see? Sims must wear everything to a gig.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried disabling any CC/Mods, but it's still the same.

2022-06-08 (3).png

Message 1 of 12 (1,542 Views)

Re: Sims (Actor/Actress career) haven't "Get Hair and Makeup for Gig"

★★★★ Guide
@Lixisa17 Are you not getting the task to get hair and makeup done? If so, try doing some of the other actions but don't tell the director that you area ready. Gossip with someone or practice acting. The option may come up, if it doesn't then maybe you don't need to do it. I think when you are a certain level of actor or maybe celebrity you don't have to get into costume or makeup. Which seems weird so I always have them do it anyway.
Message 2 of 12 (1,507 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 Did the NPCs have hair and makeup for you before ? I think they only do if they wear a special costume.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (1,460 Views)

★ Guide

that's not it, I mean sims(unplayed) already wear costumes for gigs but sims(unplayed) don't have makeup and hair for gigs.

Screenshot:

2022-06-08 (3)_LI.jpg

Message 4 of 12 (1,430 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 Did they ever ? What do they look like when you shoot the actual scene with them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (1,415 Views)

★ Guide

yes, sims (unplayed) haven't used makeup and hair for gigs all the time except for my sim because I can do my sim using it. And there are sims (unplayed) working on another gig, then they still don't wear makeup and hair or costumes for a gig.

Message 6 of 12 (1,368 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 Do you have a picture from the performance ? As said, I don't remember this being different for while they are not at the performance.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (1,356 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict  My Sim's career is Actor/Artist. My sim went to the Studio, arrived at the Studio, then I saw that the sims (Unplayed) had already used "Get Into Costume For Gig", but the sim (Unplayed) had not used "Get Hair & Makeup For Gig" in the Studio.

2022-06-08.jpg

Message 8 of 12 (1,320 Views)

Hero
@Lixisa17 I understand that but that's always been like that and probably not a bug.

Do the NPCs wear makeup and hair during the performance tasks ? Like when you go on the actual stage with them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (1,308 Views)

★ Guide

What? maybe not a bug? okay, I tried to re-create a new game without mods.

Yes, NPCs wear makeup and hair during performance tasks.

NPCs always haven't put on makeup and hair during performance tasks.

Message 10 of 12 (1,276 Views)