Sims 4

by missdmarie13

Original Post

Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Regular expansion plus cats and dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the vet clinic and try to change uniforms and save them. Try to bill customers after starting the day for a while, it won’t let you bill them and you lose freaking money.
What happens when the bug occurs? A couple of bugs. One, I have the cats and dogs expansion downloaded to my ps4, but I cannot purchase the smaller pet bundle. Also, I cannot freaking change the vet uniforms at all! It will let me change them, but it does not save it!!! Now I have the issue of billing vet clinic customers where they walk away with a dollar sign but it does not give me the option to bill them. Also now certain areas of the kitchen or literally anywhere will cause issues where it pops up with a footprint and question mark. I had to fight the game for an hour because my sims suddenly could not cook anything on any sort of damn counter in the house!!
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to purchase the smaller pet bundle or first pet bundle I think it’s called. Also I expect to be able to change vet uniforms for my business. I expect to be able to Have the option to bill owners at the vet clinic, I expect to be able to cook anywhere on a counter, or just a counter in general since apparently they don’t want to use counters much anymore.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated it about a week ago, and I have never had this issue!

I cannot purchase games in either EA or psn. And the vet uniforms stay the exact same to when I first got the business. Also, I just started having trouble with billing customers for the services at the vet clinic. They walk away with a dollar sign now. And NOW the stupid sims have trouble walking through some doors or cooking on counters. What the f@@k is going on?!?!? I just updated it and it’s a HORRID FREAKING WRECk!?!?

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Re: Sims 4

Hero
@missdmarie13 PC thread for the uniforms is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-DO-Outfit-doesn-t-save/td-p/7865228/

There was also an issue for billing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-CD-Can-t-bill-pet-owner-if-owned-pets-are-at-clinic/td-... .. does that apply to you ?

Could you please edit your post and make this about the vet uniforms only and then create a second thread for the bills ? As you're on console, I'd like to keep them separate from the PC ones for the moment and generally there needs to be one thread per issue.

As for the routing issues: Here's one for cooking: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-Sim-can-t-cook/m-p/6717060

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)