by loopylou1985

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 pet glitch

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have notifications stating who is married and who has got pregnant
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a notification saying so so human sim has married so and so sim which is a cat/dog or pregnant by ???
What do you expect to see? When meeting other sims and find spouse some sim have married there pets
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Strange human and animal marriage or pets move in house on there own
Message 1 of 3 (774 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 pet glitch

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @loopylou1985

since you were using mods before, when you removed them, did you also delete your caches ? Did this before or after you removed your mod ?

Notifications like this are MCCC generated, not by the game. The game still has no story progression.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (971 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @loopylou1985

since you were using mods before, when you removed them, did you also delete your caches ? Did this before or after you removed your mod ?

Notifications like this are MCCC generated, not by the game. The game still has no story progression.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (972 Views)

Hero

Tagging @loopylou1985 for further feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (723 Views)